GLIN==> AWRA - Wisconsin Section, Call for Papers 2008 -- due December 3

American Water Resources Association - Wisconsin Section

** Call for Papers **

You are invited to attend the annual meeting of the Wisconsin Section of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA). The meeting will be held at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel in Brookfield, WI on March 6 and 7, 2008.  Our theme this year is "Great Waters of Wisconsin." We are planning plenary, oral and poster sessions addressing both surface water and groundwater issues in Wisconsin. We are soliciting posters and presentations related to the theme as well as for general sessions on research related to hydrogeology, watershed management, hydrology, limnology, aquatic toxicology, water chemistry, aquatic ecology, and water policy. Please specify your preference for oral or poster presentation when you submit your abstract. Talks will be scheduled in 20-minute time slots, including 5 minutes for questions. Abstracts are due December 3rd. Please see the linked announcement for abstract format and submittal guidelines. http://www.awra.org/state/wisconsin/2008meeting/AWRACall2008.pdf (click to access call for papers.)  Abstracts are to be sent to Madeline Gotkowitz (mbgotkow@facstaff.wisc.edu).
This year's meeting will include best student presentations, a student career workshop and the distinguished service award.  In addition to presenting at the annual meeting there are a number of ways for you to contribute to section activities.

We look forward to seeing you at what we're sure will be an exciting meeting!
Final program and registration materials will be available in January 2008.

For more information, please contact Chapter President, Kevin Fermanich at 920-465-2240 or fermanik@uwgb.edu, or visit our website at http://www.awra.org/state/wisconsin/ .

See you in March!

Kevin Fermanich
AWRA-Wisconsin President