GLIN==> Fw: Rememberance for Captain John Freidhoff

John Freidhoff, lead boat captain and field station manager for Buffalo State College's Great Lakes Center for Environmental Research and Education, died Oct. 19 while scuba diving in Lake Ontario. A remembrance service will be held for John on Dec. 18 at Buffalo State College. See the attached invitation. If you are unable to attend and would still like to contribute, you may send notes or donations to: Great Lakes Center, Buffalo State College, 1300 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14222.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sci-vessel@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-sci-vessel@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of
basilicp@buffalostate.edu
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: Rememberance for Captn John

Join the Great Lakes Center and the Dean's Office of Natural & Social
Sciences

in a

Celebration of

John Freidhoff

The way he lived:

through stories and smiles, memories and laughter.

DATE: Tuesday, December 18th

TIME: 3:00PM - 6:00PM

PLACE: Fireside Lounge

Campbell Student Union

Buffalo State College

Please stop by at any time, for as long as you like.

All are invited: faculty, friends, students, colleagues.

Schedule of Events:

3:30PM-Welcome from the Great Lakes Center

4:30PM-Brief remarks

5:45PM-Closing

Voluntary donations to assist in the educational future of Capt. John's four
children may be made to:

Freidhoff Education Trust

If you are unable to attend and would still like to contribute, you may send
donations to:

Great Lakes Center, Buffalo State College, 1300 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY
14222

Captain Caleb P. Basiliko

Research Fleet Manager & Ships Captain

Great Lakes Center SCI-261

Buffalo State College, 1300 Elmwood Ave.

Buffalo, NY 14222

(716) 878-3064 office

(716) 870-6033 mobile

(716) 878-5035 fax