GLIN==> Great Lakes Town Hall: 5 minute survey

Dear Great Lakes Neighbor,

The Great Lakes Town Hall is now celebrating its second anniversary!

As we look forward to the future, we are considering a few changes to the site.  It's a big project, and we need your help!  We have created a short survey to gather your ideas and suggestions for the Town Hall.  Please take five minutes to fill out the survey; your ideas will be a great asset to improving the site's content and accessibility.

Please follow the link below to take the Great Lakes Town Hall survey, which will be open from now until January 1st, 2008.

Thank you for your help!

Take the 2nd Anniversary Survey! - http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=d6yqehcab.0.0.dl7vwzn6.0&ts=S0300&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fs.aspx%3Fsm%3D5_2bpTnhEfoAY_2f19e8JM3AVw_3d_3d

Sincerely,

Brenna Wanous, Great Lakes Town Hall Manager

Dave Dempsey, Gary Wilson, and Jeffrey
Potter, Great Lakes Town Hall Moderators

Great Lakes Town Hall

Brenna Wanous
Great Lakes Town Hall Manager

Biodiversity Project