GLIN==> Seiche Newsletter

Minnesota Sea Grant's "Seiche" online newsletter is now available:
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/newsletter/

Topics include:

-Making a Great Lake Superior
Read about what happened at the "Making a Great Lake Superior 2007" Conference, which was held in Duluth this fall.

-Citizen Water Monitoring Project Leads to Improved Public Health
One person can make a difference when it comes to contaminated water. Also, find out which E. coli monitoring test kit two out of three citizen volunteers prefer!

-Readers Want to Know
We missed the end-of-the-year donation plea rush, but discover how you can support Minnesota Sea Grant's work, and get a tax break for 2008.

-Where Are They Now?
Matt Hudson describes his duties as a biologist for the Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission.

-Superior Science News Debuts
We've teamed up with KUWS Radio to produce programs about Lake Superior Science.

-New Guide to Great Lakes Fish Invaders Available
Check out our 20-page waterproof pocket guide to harmful fish invaders.

-Genetic Guidelines for Fisheries Management, Second Edition
Anne Kapuscinski and Loren Miller's publication has been updated and revised as a free web publication.

...plus information on other staff activities and new products/services. If you'd like to be on the mailing list to receive a hard copy of this publication, please send me your name and street address. Or, if you'd like to receive a personal e-mail notification when the Seiche is available on the web, please send me your e-mail address. Subscription is FREE.

"Superior Science for You!"

Marie Zhuikov (pronounced zwee-cough)
Communications Coordinator
Minnesota Sea Grant - UMD