GLIN==> GLNPO Request for Applications - Great Lakes Collections of Household Unwanted Electronics and Medicines

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program
Office is requesting applications for an estimated $175,000 in funding
for 8-10 cooperative agreement grants which would mobilize citizens and
communities to collect and recycle household unwanted electronics and/or
dispose of unwanted and expired medicines from within the Great Lakes
basin.  Both prescription and over the counter medicines can be
collected.  Selection criteria include the potential for a successful
collection event taking place during the week of April 22, 2008.

The Request for Applications is available today through a link from:
http://epa.gov/glnpo/fund/glf.html   or directly from:
http://epa.gov/greatlakes/fund/2008-1rfa01/2008-1rfa01.html

Applications must be RECEIVED or postmarked BY 5:00 PM, Central Standard
Time on February 28, 2008.

To be added to our mailing list which announces and provides information
about our funding opportunities, we request that you register at: <
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/maillist/index.html >.  For general questions,
please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 / russ.michael@epa.gov).

Michael Russ
USEPA-Great Lakes National Program Office
Program Planning and Budget Team Leader
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
Phone 312-886-4013