GLIN==> Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Public Call 2/19/2008

Dear Great Lakes Stakeholders,

   The Great Lakes Regional Collaboration (GLRC) Executive Subcommittee
   invites you to participate in a discussion on Tuesday, February 19,
   2008 from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm CST regarding ongoing and planned
   activities of the GLRC.

   Details of the teleconference:
   Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
   Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm Central Standard Time
   Call-In Number: 1-866-299-3188
   Conference Code: 60604

   Topics for Discussion:
   ·  Update on GLRC Activities
   ·  Communication/Transparency
   ·  Building Collaboration/GLRC Strategy Implementation
   ·  Tracking Progress

   R.S.V.P:
   Please email Macara Lousberg (lousberg.macara@epa.gov) to let us know
   whether you will be participating in the teleconference.

   ·  Please note that the teleconference will only accommodate a
   maximum of 150 participants at a time. We apologize for any
   inconvenience caused by this limitation.

   We look forward to speaking with you on February 19th!

   Sincerely,

   The Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Executive Subcommittee