A diverse group of representatives from
Proposed Geographic Boundary
The geographic boundaries of the proposed MWGL chapter will include
The purposes of the MWGL Chapter will be:
- To encourage practice and research in all aspects of ecological restoration.
- To disseminate scientific and technical information related to ecological restoration through meetings and publications to Chapter members, state/federal agencies, tribal groups, private institutions, and the general public.
- To assist the Society in the development of technical and ethical guidelines for ecological restoration.
Additional purposes and objectives may be added as an amendment to the chapter bylaws.
At a minimum, it is anticipated that the MWGL Chapter will provide its members with:
- Semiannual newsletter
- Annual meeting/workshop
- Website for communicating their restoration-related activities and job announcements.
- To periodically co-sponsor workshops, symposia, and conferences with other like-minded professional societies.