Initiatives on Toxics, Aquatic Invasive Species, Wetlands, and Beaches.

   We’d also like to remind you that the GLRC Executive Subcommittee
   invites you to participate in a discussion on Tuesday, February 19,
   2008 from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm CST regarding ongoing and planned
   activities of the GLRC.

   Details of the teleconference:
   Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
   Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm Central Standard Time
   Call-In Number: 1-866-299-3188
   Conference Code: 60604

   Topics for Discussion:
   ·  Update on GLRC Activities
   ·  Communication/Transparency
   ·  Building Collaboration/GLRC Strategy Implementation
   ·  Tracking Progress

   R.S.V.P:
   Please email Macara Lousberg (lousberg.macara@epa.gov) to let us know
   whether you will be participating in the teleconference.

   ·  Please note that the teleconference will only accommodate a
   maximum of 150 participants at a time. We apologize for any
   inconvenience caused by this limitation.Xjywhםo+axjjڑ+bs^
+b6m+yejGS˛mm )zߢ	by+f:)Z,j0X~%vqhmTray܆+ކi0	bwX)ڞz.ǿYo,jwh){)םi/y޲^+aǨ~^ja+jky(jw]z-ƫ\y^raǨ|b6ɚ