GLIN==> remove me from listserv, please

How do I remove myself from this listserv. (No offense to anyone on it, I just have too many things crowding my inbox. Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM, <Phyllis_Ellin@nps.gov> wrote:

The four units of the National Park System on Lake Superior (Isle Royale
National Park, Apostle Islands and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshores, and
Grand Portage National Monument) and the Grand Portage Band of the Lake
Superior Chippewa have approved a plan to protect park and tribal fishery
resources from viral hemorrhagic septicemia, or VHS.   Please see the
attached National Park Service news release .   A link to the plan itself
is below.

(See attached file: VHSPlanApprovedNewsRelease.pdf)

http://www.nps.gov/piro/naturescience/upload/VHS%20Plan%20-%20Final%202008Mar14.pdf

--
Tricia Bobeda
Northwestern University Class of 2009