GLIN==> There's still time!

Having trouble reading this message? Click here.

There's still time!

Our survey is still open, so you can tell us what you think makes a successful coalition.
Take our online
survey today

Whether you're a member or not, you can help us better achieve a cleaner Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River.

If you haven't already, please take some time to fill out our short survey. It will take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete, and your answers will be invaluable as we move forward on our mission to protect and restore the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River.

How effective are our campaigns?

Is your organization receiving the services it needs to succeed?

Are our outreach tools telling you what you need to know?

What do you feel we should be doing to grow the coalition?

For those who aren't members, what can we do to entice you to join?

As a coalition, our focus is on meeting your needs as members and focusing on the issues you collectively identify as important. We want to know where you think we are succeeding and where we could improve.

Visit http://www.glu.org/survey and tell us how you think we're doing.

For more information contact Brent Gibson at bgibson@glu.org, or at 613-867-9861.

Having trouble reading this message? Click here.