GLIN==> Lake Erie** *Lakeside Management Plan (LaMP) Public Forum**

*Lake Erie** *Lakeside Management Plan (LaMP) Public Forum**

*Breakfast at River Rally*

The Lake Erie LaMP Public Forum provides input on
the Lake Erie Lakewide Management Plan(LaMP), which
aims to restore and protect the beneficial uses of
Lake Erie.

**When**
8 AM May 5th, 2008

**Where**
Sawmill Creek Resort
Huron, Ohio

Join us for Breakfast and Debriefing

Topics include;
What we have gained and where we go from here.
Building a vision for the Lake Erie LaMP Public Forum.

The Lake Erie LaMP Public Forum provides input on
the Lake Erie Lakewide Management Plan(LaMP), which
aims to restore and protect the beneficial uses of
Lake Erie. The Forum fosters a means to effective two-way
communication with the diverse populations of the
Lake Erie Basin. LaMP Participants can look for
the "BALANCED GROWTH" workshop which is geared
toward Lake Erie.

No cost for breakfast, but attendee's must work,
reside, or volunteer within Lake Erie Basin.

**Registration**
Through Ohio Environmental Council,
Contact Cheryl Johncox,Cheryl@theOEC.org <mailto:Cheryl@theOEC.org>
or 614-487-7506 to reserve your place. Attendance
at other River Rally events not required.

**RSVP Deadline** April 24th, 2008

River Rally info: www.rivernetwork.org/rn/rally/ <http://www.rivernetwork.org/rn/rally/>

--

Cheryl Johncox
Water Program Associate

-- Kristy Meyer Director of Clean Water Programs The Ohio Environmental Council 1207 Grandview Ave., Ste. 201 Columbus, OH 43212 P. 614.487.7506 F. 614.487.7510 E. kristy@theoec.org W. www.theoec.org

Do you care about protecting the environment, public health and our natural resources? Become a member of the Ohio Environmental Council and help make a difference. Learn more about OEC and make your tax-deductible contribution at: http://www.theoec.org/Donate.asp

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * glin-announce is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN): http://www.great-lakes.net