GLIN==> Presenters Needed for Clinton River Water Festival at Oakland University May 22, 2008

Hello Fellow Water Enthusiasts,

The 2nd annual Clinton River Water Festival is right around the corner and we are in need of presenters for this event.

The festival takes place on the campus of Oakland University May 22, 2008.
People interested in facilitating 25 minute workshops for 5th grade students please email me for a presenter form. (the form cannot be attached to a posting)

A free event t-shirt and lunch will be provided.

Thank you for your assistance
Michele

Michele Arquette-Palermo
Watershed Education Program Coordinator

office :248-645-3223
cell:248-303-1852
fax:248-645-3050
email:marquette@cranbrook.edu
Cranbrook:  More than 100 years of excellence in education, science, and art!

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.
                                          --Loren Eiseley