GLIN==> GLNPO Request for Proposals - Pollution Prevention and Reduction and for Rochester RAP Management. Due June 10, 2008.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program
Office is requesting proposals for two topics:
      Approximately $500,000 is expected to be awarded for 4-10 projects
      to reduce the presence and deleterious impacts of toxic chemicals
      on the Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem.
      Approximately $500,000 is expected to be awarded for 1 project
      over 5 years supporting coordination and oversight of the
      Rochester Embayment Remedial Action Plan.

The Request for Proposals is available today through a link from:
http://epa.gov/glnpo/fund/glf.html

Submissions must be postmarked or received by EPA or electronically
through grants.gov by midnight, CST on June 10, 2008.

To be added to our mailing list which announces and provides information
about our funding opportunities, we request that you register at: <
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/maillist/index.html >.  For general questions,
please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 / russ.michael@epa.gov).

Michael Russ
USEPA-Great Lakes National Program Office
Program Planning and Budget Team Leader
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
Phone 312-886-4013