GLIN==> GLNPO Requests for Proposals / Applications - Reminder and Amendment

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program
Office currently has 4 outstanding funding opportunities:
* EPA-R5-GL2008-2 for a 5 year sub-grant program for Ecological
Protection and Restoration in the Great Lakes Basin - due May 21, 2008.
* EPA-R5-GL2008-3 for various Lake priorities to advance protection and
restoration and to estimate phosphorus loadings - due June 10, 2008.
* EPA-R5-GL2008-4 for projects to reduce the presence and deleterious
impacts of chemicals and for Rochester RAP Management - due June 10,
2008.
* Great Lakes Legacy Act Projects for monitoring, evaluation, and/or
remediation of contaminated sediments - no specified due date.

Information about these opportunities is available through a link from:
http://epa.gov/glnpo/fund/glf.html

1. Reminder. By this e-mail, we are reminding you of the upcoming due
dates for these opportunities.

2. Amendments. By this e-mail, we are also advising you of the following
clarifications, which we believe to be non-substantive.
Regarding EPA-R5-GL2008-3: Extraneous language (addressing collection
events) has been removed from Section V.G. on page 20.

Regarding EPA-R5-GL2008-4:
- The 1st paragraph of Section 1.A. on page 3 more clearly states that
proposals are sought to address chemical stresses.
- Extraneous language (addressing collection events) has been removed
from Section V.G. on page 17.

To be added to our mailing list which announces and provides information
about our funding opportunities, we request that you register at: <
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/maillist/index.html >.  For general questions,
please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 / russ.michael@epa.gov).

Michael Russ
USEPA-Great Lakes National Program Office
Program Planning and Budget Team Leader
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
Phone 312-886-4013