GLIN==> OEC hiring a Director of Agricultural & Water Special Projects

The Ohio Environmental Council is seeking a key staff member for our Agriculture and Clean Water Program to conduct policy and outreach activities.  The Director of Agricultural & Water Special Projects’ responsibilities would center on sustainable agriculture and agricultural best management practices.  Responsibilities would also include the protection of Lake Erie’s shoreline for public access and the expansion of the bi-national Lake Erie Lakewide (LaMP) Management Plan Public Forum.

Please see attached for more information.

Kind regards,
Kristy
--
Kristy Meyer
Agricultural & Clean Water Programs Managing Director

Do you care about protecting the environment, public health and our natural resources? Become a member of the Ohio Environmental Council and help make a difference. Learn more about OEC and make your tax-deductible contribution at: http://www.theoec.org/Donate.asp