GLIN==> Two weeks left to submit your Great Lakes photos!

It is not too late to submit your Great Lakes photographs!

The 2008 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser Photo Contest encourages amateur and professional photographers to submit up to three (3) of their best original Great Lakes photographs before August 8, 2008 11:59CST.

That means you still have time to enjoy a visit to the Lakes, snap a few photos, and submit them to the contest!

The perk?  Grand prize winners in both categories will see their photograph printed on the 2008 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser educational beer coasters, to be distributed to bars and restaurants all around the Great Lakes region!  Other prizes include a Trek bike, a Coleman cooler, and a portable firepit. All six finalists will be showcased on the Great Lakes Forever website.

GLF-BUD postcard 800px.jpg

For more information on registration, rules, deadlines and prizes, go to www.greatlakesforever.org.

Great Lakes Forever: Our Lakes, Our Responsibility

If you would like a stack of the 2007 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser Educational Beer Coasters, please contact the 2008

Photo Contest coordinator Brenna Wanous at bwanous@biodiverse.org or 773-496-4020.

Great Lakes Forever is a program of the Biodiversity Project.  Please go to our website, www.biodiversityproject.org or contact project@biodiverse.org for more information regarding the organization.

Great Lakes Forever
Biodiversity Project