GLIN==> Great Lakes Photo Contest open for Voting!!

It's time to make your decision!

Who will win the 2008 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser Photo Contest?

The Great Lakes Forever and Anheuser-Busch teams spent hours mulling over the 225 amateur and professional photographs submitted to the 2008 Photo Contest.  The number of very high-quality, beautiful and diverse photos made the process both exciting and difficult.  The teams have narrowed down the photographs to six finalists, but who will win the contest is up to you!

Vote for your favorite photograph in the amateur and professional categories at the Great Lakes Forever website (www.greatlakesforever.org) to decide which ones will win the Grand Prize.  Winners will be announced September 1!

2008glpcontestbbox2.jpg

For more information on the 2008 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser Photo Contest, go to www.greatlakesforever.org.

Great Lakes Forever: Our Lakes, Our Responsibility

If you would like a stack of the 2007 Great Lakes Forever-Budweiser Educational Beer Coasters, please contact the 2008 Photo Contest coordinator Brenna Wanous at bwanous@biodiverse.org or 773-496-4020.

Great Lakes Forever is a program of the Biodiversity Project.  Please go to our website, www.biodiversityproject.org or contact project@biodiverse.org for more information regarding the organization.

Great Lakes Forever
Biodiversity Project
4507 N. Ravenswood Ave.