GLIN==> Third Annual New York State Healing Our Waters Conference

Submitted by Sarah Eckel <seckel@citizenscampaign.org>

---
Third Annual New York State Healing Our Waters Conference
http://www.citizenscampaign.org/glconference/index.asp

Join the New York State Healing Our Waters Coalition for the Third Annual Conference on October 4, 2008. The Conference will be focused on NY's Great Lakes Communities: Leadership & Action for Healthy Lakes, Healthy Lives. Congresswoman Louise Slaughter will be the keynote speaker. Congressional candidates from NY's 25th,26th and 29th districts have been invited to address attendees and highlight their Great Lakes restoration and protection priorities. The conference will kick off with a Meet & Greet at the Riverside Clarion Hotel in downtown Rochester. Register for the conference at www.citizenscampaign.org and if you are coming from out of town hotel rooms have been reserved at a special rate of $95.00 at the Riverside Clarion. We hope to see you in October!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * glin-announce is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN): http://www.great-lakes.net