GLIN==> Register today for the Wisconsin Great Lake Gatherings

Register today for the Great Lake Gathering in your community!

Lake Michigan Shorelands Alliance and Gathering Waters Conservancy invite you to help preserve and improve the ecological, economic and human health of Wisconsin's Lake Michigan Basin.  Join us this fall at one of our Great Lake Gatherings--a series of four community forums taking place in key communities along Lake Michigan:

    ? Green Bay: September 16, UW-Green Bay Phoenix Rooms
    ? Sheboygan: October 1, Kohler Art Center
    ? Mequon: October 8, Mequon Nature Preserve
    ? Milwaukee: October 15, Milwaukee Art Museum

The Gatherings are bringing together local business owners, government officials, community leaders, landowners and other citizens to tackle the complex challenges facing the watershed.

Only together can we find answers to these questions: Your insight will help make the Great Lake Gatherings a productive, solution-oriented conversation. Please register today to help us achieve lasting conservation of the places we all need and cherish.

Among other speakers, the Gatherings will feature: There is no charge to attend; to register and for more information visit www.greatlakegatherings.org.

We value your participation; please join us in protecting places that make this region special!

How to register?
Online registration is available at www.greatlakegatherings.org.

Questions? Contact Liz Walsh at (608) 251-9131 x12 or liz@gatheringwaters.org.

The Great Lake Gatherings are made possible through the generous support of the Joyce Foundation, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Wisconsin Coastal Management Program, Wisconsin Energy Foundation and many others.