[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Lake Erie Center Communications & Technology Specialist position open now through Friday Dec. 5, 2008
- Subject: GLIN==> Lake Erie Center Communications & Technology Specialist position open now through Friday Dec. 5, 2008
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:32:25 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: GLIN-Announce
Job 999263 Communications and Technology Specialist, Lake Erie Center:
The requirements for the position include:
· Bachelors degree required, preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Geography, Ecology, Biology, or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
· 01-2 years experience in creating and maintaining a website required.
· Experience creating and editing communications materials, brochures, articles, etc.
· Experience with computer web databases and statistics required.
· Interpersonal communication skills are necessary to represent the Lake Erie Center with high level governmental officials and Ph.D. scientists.
· Experience and/or coursework with Geographic Information Systems software preferred.
· Candidates must be creative and have excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills.
· Background knowledge of Lake Erie, the Great Lakes, and the basics in the fields of ecology, fisheries, geography, biology, and chemistry preferred.
To apply, submit a cover letter (include position title and job #), a resume, two writing samples,
and a list of three professional references to: The University of Toledo, Human Resources Department, Toledo, Ohio 43606-3390; Fax (419) 530-1490; or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Use only one method of application. Resumes must be received by Friday, December 5, 2008.
The University of Toledo is an Equal Access, Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and Educator.