GLIN==> GLNPO Request for Applications - Lake Erie Coordinated Science and Monitoring due Feb 2, 2009

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program
Office is requesting applications for an estimated $500 thousand in
funding for the following projects in approximately the amounts
indicated below:
      Lake Erie Western Basin Algal Bloom Study ($100,000)
      Central and Eastern Basin Studies of nearshore/ offshore nutrient
      fluxes and interactions ($150,000)
      Lake Erie Bioavailable Phosphorus Studies ($100,000)
      Lake Erie Basin tillage and nutrient management study ($75,000)
      Lake Erie Basin On-Farm Demonstration Projects ($75,000)

- The Request for Applications is available today through a link from:
http://epa.gov/glnpo/fund/glf.html

- Applications are due February 2, 2009.  Submissions must be postmarked
or received by EPA or electronically through grants.gov by midnight,
CST.

To be added to our mailing list which announces and provides information
about our funding opportunities, we request that you register at:
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/maillist/index.html

For general questions, please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 /
russ.michael@epa.gov).

Michael Russ
USEPA-Great Lakes National Program Office
Program Planning and Budget Team Leader
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
Phone 312-886-4013