GLIN==> GLNPO Request for Applications - Lakewide Management Plan Forums due February 9, 2009

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Great Lakes National Program
Office is requesting applications for an estimated $554,000 in funding
for the following projects in approximately the amounts indicated below:
      Lake Erie Forum Facilitation and Nutrient Reduction Projects -
      $150,000
      Lake Michigan Forum Facilitation and Projects - $250,000
      Lake Superior Forum Facilitation and Projects - $154,000

The Request for Applications is available today through a link from:
http://epa.gov/glnpo/fund/glf.html

Applications must be RECEIVED or postmarked BY midnight, Central
Standard Time on February 9, 2009.  Applications may be submitted either
to < glnpo.funding@epa.gov > or through < Grants.Gov >.

To be added to our mailing list which announces and provides information
about our funding opportunities, we request that you register at: <
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/maillist/index.html >.  For general questions,
please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 / russ.michael@epa.gov).

For general questions, please contact Michael Russ (312-886-4013 /
russ.michael@epa.gov).
Michael Russ
USEPA-Great Lakes National Program Office
Program Planning and Budget Team Leader
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
Phone 312-886-4013