GLIN==> Free Clinton River Watershed Presentation in Sylvan lake Feb 17, 2009

Sylvan Lake, MI----- On Tuesday Feb. 17, 2009 from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. the Clinton River Watershed Council (CRWC) will hold a free Watershed Story presentation at the Sylvan Lake Community Center, 2456 Pontiac Dr., Sylvan Lake, MI from 7:00-8:00 pm. Attendees will learn about the history of the Clinton River Watershed, current issues and future projects.  Participants will discover how each of us can make a big difference in the health of our creeks, lakes, drains & rivers by making small changes in our landscaping and home practices. To register and for more information on how to protect our water resources call (248) 601-0606 or email contact@crwc.org.  Registration is required.