GLIN==> Spark Action, Get Stronger, Move Forward: Freshwater Future Offers Services to Assist Grassroots

Spark Action, Get Stronger, Move Forward

Freshwater Future Offers Services to Assist Grassroots

For over 13 years, Freshwater Future has helped grassroots groups achieve success in protecting the lakes, rivers, and wetlands that make this region so special.  We understand what it takes to make a project successful, strengthen organizations, and how to overcome hurdles.  Our coaching is available at a very reasonable cost - Call us today at 231-348-8200 or send an email to info@freshwaterfuture.org to learn more.

Our most requested services include:
Fundraising Planning
Do you know where your funding is coming from next year or the year after?  Developing a fundraising plan will help you identify sources and strategies to bring in necessary funding.  Our reality-based approach will keep you focused on doing the good work you do.

Financial Management
Are your organization’s financial matters in order? For many, this can be an overwhelming task. With some simple steps, we can help your organization set up systems to keep track of your finances, letting you focus more on your projects and strategy, keeping you effective.

Board Development
Volunteer boards of directors have the critical job of leading your organization, but often aren’t sure how to do it.  Every organization and board of directors is unique.  Freshwater Future staff can provide tailored assistance to help your board understand their roles and responsibilities, allowing you to identify strengths, challenges, and opportunities.

Project Strategy Development
Is your grassroots group struggling with your project or issue?  Do you feel overwhelmed or unsure of the best next step?  Taking the time to assess the next steps with a project strategy development session, Freshwater Future staff can help you out of the inevitable lulls and back on the path to success.

Please give us a call at (231) 348-8200 to assess how we can help your organization today.

Hear What Groups That Have Used Freshwater Future Consulting Services Have to Say:

Working with Freshwater Future has helped our group immensely.  We are putting all of our financial and fundraising affairs in order, which will help us focus on the project work of protecting the Salmon Trout and Yellow Dog Rivers from a proposed sulfide mine.”

Emily Whittaker, Yellow Dog Watershed Preserve

“The ideas and advice we've received from Freshwater Future have helped revive a flagging membership and donor cultivation effort within our organization.  We're working on new and innovative programs that are already starting to pay off in new members, and with Freshwater Future’s help we have been plugged into valuable technical support resources that will help us build a long-term membership development and retention system.”

Rebecca Fedewa, Flint River Watershed Coalition

“If we could have had Freshwater Future staff help us with campaign organizing in the beginning, we would have saved much time and better anticipated future hurdles.”

Mary Jo Cullen, Gravel Watch Ontario and formerly with Citizens Concerned for Michipicoten Bay

Freshwater Future  P.O. Box 2479    Petoskey, MI
--
Kristy Meyer, M.S.
Director of Agricultural & Clean Water Programs

Be heard! Environmental Lobby Day is March 31. Visit www.theOEC.org to register.

Join the OEC! www.theOEC.org

Please think of the environment before you print this email.