GLIN==> EPA Administrator on YouTube Discussing Great Lakes, Invasive Species

You can now view EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson’s speech on the Great
Lakes on YouTube.

Check it out (you may have to cut and paste into your browser):

http://www.healthylakes.org/great-lakes-congressional-watch/speeches/2009/02/25/epa-administrator-on-youtube-discussing-great-lakes

Administrator Jackson addressed the Great Lakes Commission as part of
Great Lakes Day yesterday, February 24, at the Madison Hotel in
Washigton, D.C.

Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition members were there as part of a
coordinated effort to push for federal action from Congress and the
Obama Administration to restore the lakes.

Declaring the EPA was “back on the job,” she affirmed the Obama
Administration’s commitment to the Great Lakes—from fixing old sewers to
reviewing policy on invasive species.

*** Please note my new phone number below--(734) 887-7109 . ***

Jordan Lubetkin
Regional Communications Manager
National Wildlife Federation
Great Lakes Natural Resource Center
213 W. Liberty St., Suite 200
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1398
www.nwf.org
www.healthylakes.org

Phone: (734) 887-7109
Cell: (734) 904-1589

Inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.