GLIN==> Great Lakes United is on the move!

Great Lakes United is on the move!
Great Lakes United Moves Into New U.S. Office

Great Lakes United is proud to announce that as of Friday, March 6, our U.S. office will be located on the Daemen College campus in Buffalo, New York. Please update your records with our new address:

Great Lakes United
c/o Daemen College
4380 Main Street
Amherst New York, 14226

Our telephone has not changed; we can still be reached at 716-886-0142. In addition, our Canadian offices in Toronto and Montreal remain the same.

Mail sent to our previous Buffalo office will be redirected to our new location for a short while. However, you should update your files immediately.

We are excited to join the community at Daemon College. The school prides itself on challenging its students to push as far as possible and to take an active role in their world, both local and global. These same core values of engagement are the same as those on which Great Lakes United was founded. Daemen College should prove the perfect place to usher in a new era for Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River protection.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 716-886-0142 or by e-mail at glu@glu.org.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * glin-announce is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN): http://www.great-lakes.net To subscribe: http://www.glin.net/forms/glin-announce_form.html To post a message: http://www.glin.net/forms/glin-announce_post.html To search the archive: http://www.glin.net/lists/glin-announce/ All views and opinions presented above are solely those of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *