[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Legionella Regulation
- From: email@example.com (Steve Hoffman)
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:48:42 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
I am doing a comparative study of environmental health. This includes a
section relating to prevention of Legionnaire's Disease.
Does anyone have information/opinions on the current state of
regulations/guidelines regarding Legionella bacteria in water systems
(e.g., in hotels, other buildings, etc.) in the US? How do U.S.
regulations compare with those in other countries? How could they be
strengthened? What is the regulatory situation on legionella prevention in
Finally, are there any information resources anyone might recommend on this?
Thank you very much.
Steven M. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Kyoto Seika University