No Subject

From: "Eggert, Thomas L" <EggerT@mail01.dnr.state.wi.us>
To: "'p2reg@great-lakes.net'" <p2reg@great-lakes.net>
Subject: RE: Certification programs

Pat

Wisconsin is also putting a new program together.  I have attached a
copy of authorizing legislation, which provides some of the details.
This legislation has not been introduced yet, so please do not share
this with others.

If I can provide any other assistance, let me know.

Tom Eggert
WI Department of Natural Resources
PO Box 7921  MB/5
Madison, WI 53707