Re: P2 in Grocery Stores

Tom Ward (thomas_ward@sra.com) asked about P2 in grocery stores.  Here's a few
contacts:

A fellow by the name of Brant Rogers here in the Seattle area did wonderful
things in a medium-sized upscale grocery market chain called "Larry's Market."
Brant has since gone on to do consulting in the field.

Brant's home phone (for lack of another) is 206-323-8859.  I've put the contact
info for Larry's Market below as well, in case you choose to contact their new
environmental director.

     Environmental Director
     Larry's Market
     16000 Christensen Road
     Bldg. 2, #300
     Southcenter, WA
     (206) 243-2951 switchboard
     (206) 246-3953 fax

Another organization you might contact is Associated Grocers, a wholesale
distribution company that's won some regional recognition for their P2 work.
Their contact is:

     Terry Farden
     Environmental Director
     Associated Grocers, Inc.