P2 in air and water permits P2 in air and water permits

The Palo Alto Regional Water Quality Control Plant modified its
industrial sewer ordinance to require P2 measures at metal finishing
firms and circuit board shops.

In behalf of the City, I wrote a report that describes the process that
we went through (involving stakeholders, offering dischargers a choice,
etc.), and showed some of the sites in a P2 video (the same one that you
saw last year in draft form).

Let me know if you would like a copy of the report and final video.

Tom Barron
3351 Beechwood Drive
Lafayette, CA 94549
(510) 283-8121