RE: P2 in air and water permits P2 in air and water permits

Dear Mr. Barron.
I would appreciate very much your sending us the Video tape
on P2.

My full address is:
IAI
B/G int'l airport.
ISRAEL 70100

Attn.: Dr. D. Lando
	Eng. Center 4485

				Regards

			     Dr. D. Lando

   		Project Manager - Environmental Compliance
			ISRAEL AIRCRAFT IND. LTD.

--- On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 16:53:21 -0800  Thomas Barron