Sources of Plastic Beads for Childrens' Art Center -Reply

Mac,

Do you have dimensions?  If they are looking for fine powder, they might
contact someone doing plastic media blasting in place of sandblasting
(e.g. Allied Signal - Kansas City).

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention
Pantex Plant

>>> Mac Allen <mac%conpro.com@internet.pantex.com> 01/27/97
09:04am >>>
Does anyone have any ideas about where a childrens' art center can find

plastic beads to make stuffed animals?  They would like to find some
pretty
fine pellets, but they are not picky.  I have found some at a small
compounder, but they need more.

--
Mac Allen
President, Conpro Corporation

-- BEGIN included message

Does anyone have any ideas about where a childrens' art center can find
plastic beads to make stuffed animals?  They would like to find some pretty
fine pellets, but they are not picky.  I have found some at a small
compounder, but they need more.

--
Mac Allen
President, Conpro Corporation
Makers of ChemAcct(R) Performance Management Systems
(910) 454-3395 FAX (910) 454-7263  mac@conpro.com

-- END included message