P2 in the pulp and paper industry

Michigan DEQ is currently participating in a pollution prevention partnership with the pulp and paper industry in our state.  We kicked this off last April (see http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p5.html) and are currently in the process of establishing goals.  I know the state of Wisconsin is involved in a similar effort.  I am interested in whether any other states have a P2 initiative focused on this industry.  In particular, I am trying to set up a resource network for the pulp and paper industry, including websites focusing on pollution prevention (waste reduction,assessment, cost accounting, etc.).  I'ld appreciate both information on state programs/partnerships and general info. websites.  Thanks.

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner					Phone:  517 373 8798
Pollution Prevention Section			fax:	517-339-4729
Environmental Assistance Division		email:  fitznerw@deq.state.mi.us
Department of Environmental Quality		 USPS:  333 S. Capital
State of Michigan					P.O. Box 30457
							Lansing, MI 48909