Re: Hazardous Waste Minimization Plans on the Net

From:          "Michael L. Carre" <mcarre@ix.netcom.com>
To:            "Safety Listserver" <SAFETY@uvmvm.uvm.edu>,
               "P2 Listserver" <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
Subject:       Hazardous Waste Minimization Plans on the Net
Date:          Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:40:49 -0800

Does anybody on the list know of any websites that have their institution's
HazWaste Minimization plan available for viewing, or perhaps a sample plan?
I understand that each company's HW Min plan will be unique in the areas of
wastestreams, goals, implementation plans, etc., but I'd really like to see
how other P2 professionals have documented their program.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Carre

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Michael,

Vermont's largest generators of hazardous waste and toxics users all
must, by law,  plan for reduction and although I can not share an actual plan,
I'd be happy to forward to you a copy of a sample plan or two that
were done about three years ago. These would be hard copy as we've
not completed our web site yet. If interested, please respond with
an address. Make it a GREAT day!

Doug Kievit-Kylar, Pollution Prevention Planner
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
Environmental Assistance Division
103 South Main Street
Waterbury   VT   05671-0411
phone: (802) 241-3628
FAX: (802) 241-3273
e-mail: dougkk@wasteman.anr.state.vt.us
"Smart people solve problems. Geniuses prevent them."
-- The wisdom of Albert Einstein --