RE: P2 in the pulp and paper industry

Wendy,

On the topic of finding information sources for your project: I'd
suggest looking at the P2Edge software for showing how to incorporate P2
into design -- it's free at
http://w3.pnl.gov:2080/DFE/home.html

Also see "A Review of Available Software for Incorporating Enviro Costs
Into Decisionmaking" at
http://es.inel.gov/partners/acctg/rev/toc.htm

If you want to talk to someone who's been working on resource networks,
you can catch up with Aarti Sharma from RTI. She has been working on a
tech-transfer project with the textiles industry in NC, including
setting up an electronic forum. I believe she's found a lot of the kinds
of resources that you're looking for. Her number is (919) 541 6149;
email Sharma@rti.org.

Regards,
Melissa
                                         Melissa Malkin
                              Pollution Prevention Program
                                  Research Triangle Institute
             POB 12194. Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709-2194
         (ph)   919-541-6154                        (fax)   919-541-7155
                           http://www.rti.org/units/ese/pp.html
..