P2 for Auto Dealerships -Reply

Martha,

We performed a Technical Assistance Request at a local auto
dealership's request.  We were able to identify 4-5 major areas where
they could reduce their waste generation.  We provided them a list of 15
options to waste disposal and supporting cost and ordering information.  I
will look to assure we have a copy in the file and would be happy to mail
it to you.

If you would like to talk, give us a call at (806) 477-5289.  We have
worked hand-in-hand with our vehicle maintenance facility onsite to
reduce their waste generation and improve the quality of the materials
with which they work.  They have really bought into P2 and have had
much success.  I would be happy to get you in touch with a number of
people who could provide you ideas.

Thanks and good luck!

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention
Pantex Plant

>>> Martha Arosemena
<MAROSEME%tnrcc.state.tx.us@internet.pantex.com> 01/28/97 11:01am

Does anyone have any P2 information for Auto
dealerships?  Specifically regarding fuel filters, batteries,
waste paint, and fluorescent lights.

Thanks in advance -

-- BEGIN included message

Does anyone have any P2 information for Auto
dealerships?  Specifically regarding fuel filters, batteries,
waste paint, and fluorescent lights.

Thanks in advance -

-- END included message