Re: Reverse Osmosis Units

You might want to take a look at a paper about the experience of a
petroleum refinery in New Mexico -- it's a really interesting case study
of RO for large-scale feedwater pretreatment.  Citation is:

D. G. Griffin, "Feed Water Pretreatment to Reduce Process Wastewater,"
ENV-94-160, National Petroleum Refining Association, Washington, DC,
1994.

 Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.                   Process Profiles
                                                      P.O. Box 8264
 1-818-878-0454                            Calabasas, CA 91372-8264
 rosselot@netcom.com                                         U.S.A.