AIRLINE WASTE

I travel often and every time I fly it urks me that when I ask for tea or
coffee the
flight attendant hands out two or three packets of creamer and sugar, even
though
I don't ask for them.   When it is time for the attendants to clear the
food/drinks
from the trays, they discard the perfectly good food.  Yesterday, I made a
point of
handing the unopened packets to the attendant and asking her to reissue to
someone else.  But it was easier for her to trash it.

We also see these attitudes at fast food restaurants.  How can we change this
wasteful
practice which appears to be nation-wide?

Ron Joseph