Re: Hazardous Waste Minimization Plans on the Net

>Does anybody on the list know of any websites that have their institution's
>HazWaste Minimization plan available for viewing, or perhaps a sample plan?
>I understand that each company's HW Min plan will be unique in the areas of
>wastestreams, goals, implementation plans, etc., but I'd really like to see
>how other P2 professionals have documented their program.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Michael Carre

Michael:

Try looking on the home page for Brooks Air Force Base at
www.brooks.af.mil/base.html. Brooks AFB is the center for all Air Force-wide
environmental publications and policies. Each AFB adopts policy based on
local requirements, but uses Brooks AFB as the 'template'. Also try
Vandenberg AFB at www.mercury.vafb.af.mil. Both installations have what you
want, but I don't know that they are on the internet. However, they are
public information through the Freedom of Information Act and should be
available upon reguest.

Hope this helps.

Scott Santala
Mesa Associates