Re: Training materials on EMS&cleaner production

The simplest and most user friendly material we have come across is the
PREMISE manual, prepared under a project for the EU DGXII.  This is a manual
for preventive environmental management in small enterprises.  COWI in
Denmark were the lead consultants on it.  They are looking for a publisher I
think, but if you contact Bent Hummelmose at COWI he may be able to help you.
tel +45 45 97 22 11
fax +45 45 97 22 12

There are losts of other publications that are relevant, and many people
working on integrating CP and EMS into manuals and multimedia (ourselves
included).  Contact me directly if you want further pointers.

Noel Duffy
Clean Technology Centre, Ireland