Pollution Prevention Research

     I'm currently conducting research for the EPA on the use of TRI
     Section 8 data (data on source reduction and recycling activities
     related to the chemical for which releases are being reported to TRI).
     Put simply, I want to know who uses these data and why they use them.
     Any suggestions/citations where these data have been used would be
     appreciated.  Any users/uses are acceptable.  For example, I'd be
     interested in knowing that a particular university, community group,
     or consultant had used the data to calculate the percentage of
     TRI-filing firms in a particular industry sector that were engaged in
     p2 activities.  Thanks in advance. -Josh

     Josh Kanner
     Analyst
     Abt Associates Inc.
     55 Wheeler Street