Re: Coal Fired Elecric Generation Plants -Reply

Date:          Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:31:38 -0500 (EST)
From:          JOANNE OXLEY <OXLEY.JOANNE@epamail.epa.gov>
To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:       Coal Fired Elecric Generation Plants -Reply
Joanne,
Please send me a copy when it's ready. Rudy
I have been preparing a report highlighting the waste prevention activities
of 8 electric utilities for EPA's WasteWi$e
Program.  The report is still in the draft stages and probably will not be
available until sometime this Summer.  We look
at a variety of waste streams from coal ash and wood poles to lamps and
gloves.  If you would be interested in
receiving a copy when the report is complete, let me know.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O.Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
Homepage http://owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm