NO SUBJECT

ity of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292, Ernst 314,
Phone: 502-852-6357, FAX:502-852-6355, m0lflei01@ulkyvm.louisvi
lle.edu SUBJECT:

To: P2TECH  --CMSNAMES

From: Marvin Fleischman, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Univers
ity of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292, Ernst 314,
Phone: 502-852-6357, FAX:502-852-6355, m0lflei01@ulkyvm.louisvi
lle.edu SUBJECT:
In the past I used TRI and annual hazardous waste generator reports to
identify potential clients for waste minimization assessments under the
former Waste Minimization Assessment Center Program. I looked at quantities
of wastes and emissions, type or specific compound, and generating source.
Basically seeking waste minimization opportunities that potentially provided
significant savings, waste reduction, and were doable.