Re: RCRA Regs

Several state environmental agencies have put up RCRA guidance
documents for small quantity generators.  I have seen  North Dakota's
http://www.ehs.health.state.nd.us/ndhd/environ/wm/ndhaz.htm
as well as one for King County in the State of Washington (sorry I
don't have the URL for that one) and am sure there are others.

Also I have written articles for a site called Compliance Online that
has some RCRA regulatory information at:
http://www.ieti.com/taylor/compliance.html
Several of their monthly issues have related to RCRA.

And last but not least, North Carolina State University will be
registering individuals this month for an on-line RCRA course.  You
can find out more info at:
http://www2.ncsu.edu/cpe/enviro.htm

> From:          Mike Keefe <keefem@psinet.com>
> To:            "'p2tech'" <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
> Subject:       RCRA Regs
> Date:          Thu, 6 Feb 1997 07:38:05 -0700

> This is not quite P2, but I sure would appreciate any tips...a
colleage is looking for RCRA regulatory guidance and I was wondering if anyone has heard of list servers such as P2Tech that address RC

Linda Reinders Taylor
NC MEP/Industrial Extension Service
North Carolina State University
Box 7902