Re: P2 cases on sporting equipment

>Have a question which would like your help.  A UN colleague has to give a
>presentation to an association of sporting goods manufacturers and is
>looking for case studies on P2 in that industry.

I cannot help you with your question but, may be you can help me with mine.
 Since you are teaching a P2 class, would it be posible to get a copy of your
curriculun or syllabas.?

I am planning a class for a community college and I NEED SOME IDEAS.. I WOULD
APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

Thank you.

Luis A. Cujino
11454 N. Poema Pl. #204