re: P2 integration Air permiting and bureaus.

Emmett:

For your intern's concerns re: integration of P2 into air permitting, I would
refer to EPA's Technology Transfer Network to see the latest information that
is out there, as well as EPA's Enviro$en$e.  Here are the addresses:

EPA/TTN:  http://ttnwww.rtpnc.epa.gov

EPA/ENVIRO$EN$E:  http://es.inel.gov

Of course, also the general EPA site might have something --
     http://www.epa.gov

Hope these are fruitful leads.

*-->>>  To all on the list -- please note our new Web site addresses below!

Gregory A. J. Gresko
Small Business Internet Project Coordinator
PO Box 10009
Richmond, VA  23240-0009
804-698-4384 PH / 804-698-4510 FX
gagresko@deq.state.va.us  E-MAIL