From: EPA8616@wpogw.admop.epa.state.il.us
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:05:26 -0600
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: P2 integration Air permiting and bureaus.

Dear P2 tech list:

We have an intern who is writing a thesis on state/ federal government
P2 intergration for the Air permitting. Does anyone know of any
published, electronic resources, and multimedia which can aid her
research? Any brainstorming suggestions would also be greatly
appreciated.

Her name is Megan Wells-Paske and her email account (although she
isn't subscribed to this list) is  Epa8612@wpogw.admop.epa.state.il.us
Her phone number is 217.782.9141

Thank you in advance.

--------------------
Emmett George
Graduate Intern
Office of Pollution Prevention- IEPA

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->

Wendy Fitzner					Phone:  517 373 8798
Pollution Prevention Section			fax:	517-339-4729
Environmental Assistance Division		email:  fitznerw@deq.state.mi.us
Department of Environmental Quality		 USPS:  333 S. Capital
State of Michigan					P.O. Box 30457
							Lansing, MI 48909