Cool software and other tools?

P2Tech-ers,

Have you worked with an EMS tool that helps track environmental data? A
spreadsheet application for tracking environmental compliance? A RCRA
compliance tool that lets you plot trends in waste generation? If so,
I'd like to hear from you.

Here's what the information is for: I've been working on a resource
guide for P2 measurement. The resource guide compiles information about
different tools that can be used to directly measure facility-level P2
or can support P2 measurement. It will also help users better understand
how the tools they are using now can feed in to P2 measurement. Tools as
I define it, encompasses anything that helps a user -- including
software, articles, and case studies.

We've collected a sampling of tools from different categories (e.g.,
integrated systems, EMS, information tracking, compliance, and project
analysis). We'd like to get further suggestions from people on P2 Tech.

I expect that the users guide will be publicly distributed through a
searchable web site. A non-searchable example of what the users guide
will look like can be seen at
http://es.inel.gov/partners/acctg/rev/toc.htm. (Resource guide examining
the extent to which decision-support tools take environmental
information into account).

If your reply is of general interest, please post to the list, otherwise
respond to me off list. My email address is melissa@rti.org.

Thanks for your help!
Melissa
                                         Melissa Malkin
                              Pollution Prevention Program
                                  Research Triangle Institute
             POB 12194. Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709-2194
         (ph)   919-541-6154                        (fax)   919-541-7155
                           RTI at home: http://www.rti.org
..