Propylene

P2-techies:

Recently, someone wrote about ideas for using cylinders of propylene
that resulted from research activities.  I learned yesterday that
welding is  done with propylene, although it doesn't seem to be as
common as with acetylene.  I suggest talking to welding shops or a gas
distributor, such as AGA.

				Bill Simon
--
*  William (Bill) C. Simon                     wcsimon@jol.mobil.com  *
*  Environmental Advisor                                              *