Re: Paint Removal Technology

Kelley stated:

Hello!

I am currently researching paint removal technology and have run in to
some problem finding vendor and/or contact information for the
following types of  equipment:

Laser
Flashjet
CO2 Pellets
Xenon Lamp
Ice Blasting
Wheat Starch Blasting

I would appreciate it if anyone had any information on how I could
contact either the manufacturers or someone using the equipment to let
me know.  This information will help round out my research to
understand the new wave of paint removal technology on the market.

In advance, thank you for your time.

Kelly Mularie
SAIC

P.S.  If you have heard of any new alternative methods for paint
removal that seem promising, I would be interested in learning about
them as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------->
Cold Jet (no endorsement here) has a CO2 pellet technology for removing
material from surfaces in many applications.  Their address:
Cold Jet, Inc.
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
513-831-3211
1-800-337-9423
Contacts: Eugene Cooke (Ex. 360) or Fred Young (Ex. 367)

Art Coleman, Ohio EPA
Division of Hazardous Waste Management
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, Ohio 43216-1049